Sunday, January 31, 2010



This is my take on {Creative Scrapper's sketch #88}....

With this one, I decided to create Inches...by stamping a part of a stamp onto 1"x1" cut out cardstocks... and emboss it with Aged Mahogany Distressed embossing powder... I also added chalk ink in Jumbo Java and distressed ink in Black Soot to the edges... Later on, I sand the patterned paper before adhering the Inches. To make the title pop up I smeared crackled paint in Antique Bronze...Used some leftover Thickers for the title...






Hope you enjoyed that. Have a great week ahead.

Don't forget to... Scrap to your Heart's desires....

8 comments:

  1. Salam, Wirda...! I wanna say Thank you for dropping by and for your nice comments! pleasure to 'meet' you, sorry, coz i nye English not very good....(heee....)
    May u be in the Best of health, Iman and Blessings of Allah always.
    Luv : July

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated the framed inchies and paint on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love the inchies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just blog hopping... Cool LO...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet page!! Congrats on the DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool layout!! Great way to use inchies on ur layout too :)

    ReplyDelete