Monday, January 11, 2010

"Ouch... its that pain again..."

Have you ever scrapped so much, that you find discomfort or pain in your fingers, and wrist?? Do your day to day work requires you to type for long hours... carry out household chores and wash dishes? We all have encountered some kind of physical strain before... and it is important to do something about these symptoms...

There are many good websites out there that shares a whole list of exercises for our fingers, hands and wrists... This is one you can visit... http://www.ayushveda.com/dietfitness/exercises-to-strengthen-hands/
I think it is important to start scrapping right...and I hope this year, there will be improvements to the discomfort I used to feel... Take this first step to keep you happy, healthy and safe in your scrapbooking adventures!

I finished a layout last evening...



This is for the person I love... reminding him to see possibilities...and to never give up on Dreams... I think that in life... when things don't go the way you want it too... when people put you down... and you feel unappreciated... we need to pick ourselves up... and channel our thoughts to others around us that love us, and care for us, and depend on us. We have to at some point, stop looking into our flaws and personal failures or dwell in self pity...

This picture reminds me of how upset he got... when he lost a part of his kite... and was searching for sticks to bind them together and hold the kite up... This photo makes me feel vunerable...there is almost a great sense of being lost, and resigned to fate. And at some points in our lives, many of us will feel this way. But I hope in the new year, We will be given more strength to embrace life's challenges.





I entered this layout at Laine's Gallery... for Ed's challenge... Come join in the fun, and win yourself a voucher!

I sand the large buttons...and layered it... and of course I never fail to add butterflies to my projects... Butterflies are beautiful... and has alot of meaning in my life... one of the things it represents is CHANGES.
I also experimented a little... distressed the edges of my papers and added Tim Holtz's crackled paint to it...in Antiqued Bronze... to highlight the colour of his shirt... and I spread some crackle paint in Antique Linen to the mat...I love how it coats the paper lightly...and gives a faded texture...






Go on... Scrap to your heart's desires...

1 comment:

  1. you moved! :) love the antique feeling of this layout, Girl!

    ReplyDelete