Saturday, January 30, 2010

I made it!

I am all smiles this week... blessed with the good news I have received.

First, early this week I've been approached by a colleague...to conduct craft lessons in groups of 2 to 3, for our senior classes during pre voc to improve fine motor skills. It will be something out of the curriculum time for me... and I am actually excited and looking forward to working with the teachers...

And Second...(*drumroll* pls) I made it to the Spring DT on My Scrapbooking Supplies... This will be my first time on a DT... and I am really excited with the friends I've made... Can't wait to start on my projects... and learn from everyone on the team... Hearts to Terria!

And the Third... is special... so I am going to keep it under wraps for now...

Things on my 2010 list are starting to unfold...and its not Impossible at all... Believe... and look within... you'll find Endless Possibilities!

This is an update on the mini album I am making for a Friend...



Its the Weekend... Scrap to your heart's desires!

5 comments:

  1. Your style is amazing!! And the photography on your blog really makes your style POP! I am glad we are on the DT together! Your new friend Jenn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending some love Jenn... I appreciate it... I am as glad as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, my dear pal. It's sure gonna be fun!!

    ReplyDelete