Saturday, January 16, 2010

A quick Saturday update!

A little sneakpeek...



Thanks to Harvey Norman's photo centre... I manage to print some pictures at discounted rates... which I TOTALLY forgot to inform everyone about... cause my mind is soo full of all the little things...I'm sorry :( and Thank God I remembered it on the last day of the sale. It was 19c per 4r. Thanks to a colleague who reminded me about it! Generally they print pictures way cheaper (35c per 4r)... than the neighbouring photo shops...( I got charged a dollar per 4r...a total ripoff! sheesh!)The photos look great and the layer of colour don't chip off unlike other self printing machines...

I managed to snap a picture of my dear shoes...



that I've recently thrown away... due to wear and tear... plus having a right foot thats bigger than your left doesn't help either... so had to get new comfy shoes... well, I treasure it to bits cause its got so much sentimental value... my sister bought these in London... for me. It was her first trip "Outside" and "Out there"... it was a business trip... and its not like a yearly thing that she goes overseas... or any further than our neighbouring countries at least... haha. Shoes are like the most frustrating things to buy... its hard to find a good pair, and when you do find comfy ones.... they somehow don't last anymore than 4months... at least with me! :D So yes... I'd probably be scrapbooking this photo soon.

By the way... MWL now has a sketch challenge... sounds exciting... but just haven't got down to do it... we'll see...

I am multi-tasking right now...with work on the computer...And I am getting things ready for the crop tomorrow!

Its Saturday night! Scrap to your heart's desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment