Sunday, January 10, 2010

Its the Weekend....!!!
Joy oh Joy....
I completed this layout last week...Just before I got back to work...





I used K & Company's Black & Ivory fusion papers... which I got from MWL's sale last 2 weeks... I also love the Prima pebbles I got from the sale... it has that subtle vintage touch to it... oh so pretty!

Anyway, this year...I have made plans to sort of revamp the usual art & craft lesson in class... I am going to incorporate the use of scrapbooking techniques... and mixed media art...and still use skills that are functional and achievable. We have almost completed the first art piece this week...it's almost finished... just need that last touch of glaze...
I will share some pictures of the art pieces soon...

Till then...Scrap to your heart's desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment