Thursday, January 21, 2010

Canvas gift...

Its midweek Wednesday... and we all need that little something to take us through the week... yes???

I think for many of us... many a times... its FAMILY... LOVE ONES...HOME! The feeling of being needed, wanted and loved. Someone who will listen to our complains...(at work?...sch?) someone who'll share our joy and sadness... someone who'll not take sides... judge... rather JUST Listen.

I made a little gift for a friend... Its a canvas project... I felt mentally drained... so I took out a canvas board and started to scrapbook! This is for her birthday next month... but I am giving it to her really soon! Looking at her family, always makes me think about the kind of family I would like to have someday...

Here's a sneak...



*Good Night World*
Till then, Scrap to your heart's desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment