Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy happenings...

It's Friday...
*deep breath....exhales*

Let's give a pat on our backs for getting through the first 2weeks of 2010!
Let's not talk about how tired we all are okay... cause the word "Tired" is an understatement...
It's time to spend some quality time doing what you love this weekend...

There's so many things to be excited about!
This month, I got orders for a mini book, on Love & Marriage... And I am using some of these on my project...



*big grin* I am thinking Purple, Pink and black... hmmmm...

On a different note, I was delighted to see the recent layout I did last Sat for Ed's Challenge being feature on Laine's Diary early this week.

I also got to know about Lia's SB Stash sale... WOW stuffs... at GREAT prices! Go have a look... Laine's is also having the last few days of sale... 25 papers going at $10!!! I have'nt had the chance to go... plus I'm a little over my budget this month...so I have to pass that.

Anyhow... I am really looking forward to Leena's upcoming class... if its on 6th or 7th, I am really hoping I have nothing last minute on that day...

Next month's Valentines... which means there will be alot of gift ideas and discounts... I am looking forward to it... may get that special something.

Till then... Scrap to you heart's desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment