Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Scrap Space.

It's almost mid week... I am feeling soo scrappy... but work is piling up... and I have to get them done bit by bit everyday... so that I will actually... Have a WEEKEND... I am looking forward to Sunday...cause a friend is visiting to crop at my place.

I was also glad that my friend I could drop by last 2 weeks to scrap 2 layouts as a gift for her colleagues... I managed to take some pictures of her first 12x12 layout!!! it did'nt look like it was the first... :D






She loves blue... so I'm glad we managed to find some appropriate papers and embellishments. She also added some gem stickers to her layout... and experimented on mists, and embossing powders...



This is my scrap space. Though it is small,I am delighted at the thought of having others share this special space with me... they have been kind. I used to scrap on the floor alot but it hurt my back...in the long run, it really wouldn't work... This space was inspired by scrappers on youtube and other blogs...
I do wish this space will get bigger in the future... maybe a larger table... but not right now cause I share my room with 2 darlings... yes these two below... my guinea pigs...*grin* so I am happy with what I have now.




Good night world!
Till then... Scrap to your heart's desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment