Sunday, February 21, 2010

A long week ahead...

Tomorrow's the first day I'll be carrying out my craft session with the pupils in the morning...
Ive got everything prepared... and the materials ready.... I hope they will enjoy the activity...I just want them to be happy...and share the joy in craft making... I will post pics of the end products...(if i have the time)... Can't wait...! :)
It will be a very long week ahead... and I know I will be very exhausted...

I also have another wonderful book review lined up this week... Do stay tune... And this is a shoutout to everyone... if you manage to get your hands on any of the books and have a read of the books reviewed here... do email me a photo and tell me what you think of the book... and you could walk away with a RAK...

have a wonderful week ahead... Scrap to your heart's desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment