Sunday, February 7, 2010

A little on Life and Canvas.

Its been a long week...
and a beautiful weekend.

All Work that was due next Monday, was ready by Thursday...which was something new...

On Saturday, WE went to Botanic Gardens, and fed the fishes... birds... and I'm suprised...cause even the swans were interested in our buns! Hah... the last time, they just passed by us... sniffed our goods... swam away... haha... guess they were desperate... Then we headed off to Woodlands... to watch others fly their kites... We lay our mat... and ate our LJS meal on the hill... watched the world go by, and talked about Life.

Its the little things... We remind ourselves to be thankful and grateful for... Just watching everyone there with their families and friends... knowing we can all exist among each other... though we are from different races, faith, beliefs, backgrounds... knowing we have a safe place to live in... knowing that people We love are safe... I am most grateful for that.

Some pictures of our adventures...






And then Sunday came... And I was very excited to meet Leena in person... though the journey was long, it was definitely worth it... The canvas/ layout class was a blast! I consider myself Blessed, to meet new friends... and learn something new! I also learned that I am not very confident working with the sewing machine... so I have to definitely practice... and I am looking forward to using the new 'splattering' technique on other layouts soon! That needs more practice too!

I will post pictures of my layouts from the class tomorrow... when there's more sun...

Till then...Scrap to your heart's desires!

1 comment: