Sunday, February 14, 2010

At Last...




I just want to share this wonderful news with everyone! Last week, I finally got my transcript! I am grateful upon completing the Diploma in Disability Studies with SSTI and Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Sydney. I could'nt have done so without the love, encouragements, and support from my dear family, colleagues, students ... teachers! So grateful and blessed for this opportunity given to me and I am looking forward to more learning journeys ahead...

I thought I should treat myself to some new CHA arrivals... we'll see...

I have completed the mini album done up for my friend, Ayu... She was more than happy to share these pictures with everyone... so here are some sneaks...





I have always admired her for her deep love and devotion towards Family... I hope she likes the album!

I am now working on my layout for My Scrapbooking Supplies... on my scrap space... so stay tune...I will be sharing how that turned out...

Wishing everyone celebrating Chinese New Year a Happy, Prosperous year ahead!
Happy V day to all too...

Till then, Scrap to your heart's desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment