Saturday, March 6, 2010

My stress buster...

Fridays are always full of Inspirations...It's like an active Volcano waiting to erupt... It's like when you are soo stressed out... and Life gets in your face... and you just need that safe place... to just get away from it all... to break this chaotic momentum...

And when you get there... you don't really think... you just go with the flow... and you do what makes you feel good... at the end of the day...when I scrap... I always remind myself to get back to basics... It's pretty much like what Donna Downey said in her book entitled- Yes,its a scrapbook... "Remember scrapbooking is less about committing yourself to a hobby and more about sharing stories of your everyday life in any creative medium."

So this was what last night looked like for me...






This was taken last year... at that time... I frequent Hanis cafe at the National Library, to study... and one evening We decided to head down to dine there...but was caught in a very very...very heavy rain that won't stop...and we got drenched...
It was freaking cold... so we savoured our hot soup...and warm sandwiches...and pie...It was really memorable.

Thanks for looking!

I also want to share this exciting find sometime ago... its way cheaper than what you can get at other bookstores/ scrapbook shops... and its durable... 12x12 holder for your layouts! Only $2 at Daiso, Singapore.... I got these from Daiso at IMM... you've got to check it out...




Have a lovely weekend...
Remember... Scrap to your heart's desires...

2 comments:

  1. I really agree. When I started I did not know what I got myself into. For me I am just expressing myself in paper. Sometime reliving the memories, some dear to me others painful..sometimes I wonder why I blog hehehe my LO whats the point really?..then I remember cause I love scrapbooking and I want to share my joy..thats all.

    I really love this post and also how fun it is for you to have so much choices to read at your national library.

    you have a lovely weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for dropping by and sharing your thoughts Mariam... I agree about the fact that it is a way of expressing... and also an expression of our individualism... every scrapper is unique... just like the different rich environments and life situations we experience...its these little things that makes us who we are.

    ReplyDelete