Saturday, March 13, 2010

Get Organized...

I was doing my weekly checks... making sure everything is clean and in its place last weekend...(in fact...every weekend!) and reorganising some things in my room...and that got me thinking if its time for a wardrobe overhaul... I have lots of black, grey and brown... But I can't help it...I love those colours...



And I was also pondering...on why... there is always never enough supplies... when really... there is... will there be no end... (:D well I don't want it to end...yet...ever?)But seriously...Is this being greedy...



Well.... there is opportunity cost in everything... something's gotta give... but I wonder when I start my own family... will I be able to manage this increasingly costly hobby... I may not get to scrap as often as I want to... that's for sure...

Anyway...I found this nice organiser at a shop in Jurong Point... on offer at $20.00... usual price $27... I will be using this to keep some leftover stickers and tags... plus some stationery...




so check it out if you are interested... though I can't really remember the shop's name... I believe its Unimax at the basement...they sell some scrapbooking stickers too...

Enjoy the weekend... Scrap to your heart's desires...

1 comment:

  1. Good find. I love organizational stuff. But when I get organized suddenly I can't find anything which then causes me to buy more. lol

    ReplyDelete