Saturday, October 2, 2010

Home.

HOME. For days now, I haver been pondering on what home means to me... I have been thinking about marriage, and family... and so many other things... so, that explains...
This.





Done on an 8 x 8 canvas board...
Colours inspired by Aida Haron and Anna Bowkis
I used a generous coat of 'rock candy' from Ranger on the canvas..and rubbed in loads of ink... somehow the background reminds me of faded watercolors...

My Friends from Mini Book Anonymous will be sharing their beautiful 'Pumpkin and Pears' mini books soon... so do visit them!
Thank you...

Have yourself a great weekend. Scrap to your heart's desires!

5 comments:

  1. hello! this is lovely - i like the background, and of course the heart ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirda, Happy very Belated B'day! May you be blessed with Health, Wealth and Happiness always;) Amin...
    one of my favourite thing to do, doing layouts on 8x8 canvas too. love the effect of faded watercolours.
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous! what a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete