Friday, June 4, 2010

Time for a little sneak....



I have been relaxing to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button's soundtrack and the Qasidah this afternoon... creating this... a little something for myself.

Relaxing and de-stressing, is the best thing I can do for ME right now... been busy trying to make EVERYTHING perfect for the WORLD, But I forgot to love myself.
We all can do with some love...

During staff development early this week, we had a game... we were to get to know our colleagues better... so everyone was handed out a card with a question... one asked, "If you could have a million of anything except money, what would it be?" And everyone had the same answer.

LOVE.

What does that say.

A beautiful weekend awaits...
Scrap to your heart's desires...

2 comments:

  1. hey... even its a tiny little sneak.. it does look vintage and so like tim holtz... love it... but am not there yet to venture... your work do inspire me...enjoy the weekends..xx

    ReplyDelete