Friday, June 4, 2010

Drained.

Mentally and physically drained.
I just came back from a camp a day ago and will be leaving for Penang with my students next week for 5 days.
I shall make these last few days before my trip memorable cause
I know I will miss Family the most.

I just finished making 3 cards for my sister's colleagues. Kindly excuse the not too good lighting...





These Inspirational words just makes my day!

Anyway, I treated myself to some madewithlove...papermarket and spotlight today...



that's for working hard.
With the Great Singapore Sale happening... there were some real good deals at all 3 stores... Do check them out...

And this stamp is such a steal...



discounted at only $10.45!!! Go visit Spotlight...cause there is still about 2 more sets left. They are really beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by...
The weekend is near!
Scrap to your heart's desires...

4 comments:

  1. love those cards. especially the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do take care of yourself and get recharge during the school holiday ok.. and I love those cards, beautifully done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed what a lovely creation... love them all... gorgeous!

    P/s: Please collect an award from my blog..thanks heaps... http://lybeauartyscrappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a set of gorgeous cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete