Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good news...

Its almost the weekend...
... and this time I get to cheat... cause I can wear my jeans a day earlier!!!
BUT...
I have a camp this weekend. Which means I will be very tired. But hope that everyone has a fruitful long weekend and to those celebrating Good Friday, have a meaningful one.

I would like to share a few good news..
Some weeks ago, I won the Mod Podge starter kit from Amy here... she has weekly giveaways so do visit her blog.

I also receive news that my "Time after Time" layout is published in Scrapbook news and Review March magazine... I am blessed by this opportunity... I'm definitely thankful...

Then today, it was announced over Scrapoholics Facebook fan page that I won a hamper...
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

And sooooo... it's time for a small giveaway...!!!
It's time to GIVE back...

I will be updating my blog soon regarding the giveaway... Do stay tune... Thank you for dropping by and sharing my scrapbooking adventures with me.

Have a lovely weekend. Go on... Scrap to your heart's desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment