Friday, March 11, 2011

Coming Home....



Coming home...
everyday to familiar things... that is what keeps us sane...
really...
it could be the person who loves you,
a warm bowl of rice,
the warmth of your bed,
knowing your pet is waiting at the door for you...
or simply,just the feeling of home... that you can never feel anywhere else in this world.

Besides all the Love you can get under a roof...
I find comfort in little mementos around the house...in my room... like pictures here and there that reminds me of how blessed I am...



I made fabric flowers while recuperating at home on Tuesday... had some fabric from the tailor... somehow making something... anything with love, in soft repose just sends enormous *joy*... and so I stuck a pin in each and liked how it looked on the cushions...




To Everyone affected by earthquakes and tsunamis around the world... may God give you strength to continue living the best way you can... and keep the people you love safe.

6 comments:

  1. oh I love your post...and beautiful flower...
    :)
    and yes..let us pray for everyone affected by the Tsunamis and Earthquake. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers on that pillow are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute cushion,with smart flowers,lovely..

    I wish everybody stay safe from Tsunami & other problems..
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course, home is where our place...anywhere I go, I always told my husband "home is the best place/home sweet home".

    That flowers are nice! and you take care and rest more.

    The tsunami is just totally a tragic event for Japan, my prayers to those affected...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful reminder of what's important. Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete