Saturday, May 7, 2011

Greetings Fellow Bloggers.

Greetings Fellow Bloggers...
wow. I have not been HERE. for some time now... too busy with work, too tired, too emotionally drained. But...
I'm thanking GOD... I'm healthier and slowly...very slowly starting to create again...

I made this mini book for a colleague's birthday, last 2 months...





A little something I would like to share with you... a few of my favourite things... :) after building up my room to where it is now... for the past 2 years... somewhere in a few months time, A Life changing event is gonna take place and I will have to start anew... so this one's for memory sake.



Go on... Scrap to your Heart's desires...

4 comments:

  1. hello you x hope you're feeling OK. You sound so sad, I hope you can find your place again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is gorgeous. So happy to hear from you again! Do take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wirda!! So glad to see you here again!! I hope things figure out for you soon!! Darling mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wirda! Beautiful work! Thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete